I am in the process of cleaning up my computer again. I am low on space and that means I need to delete more pictures. So while I am backing up 1000's of pictures onto 2 different external hard drives, I realized I missed posting our family trip to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg Tennessee during our March Break.
So for four of the past five years we travelled with parts of our extended family to Tennessee. This year everyone with the except of Kyle and Melissa were able to travel with us.The weather this year was cooler than it has been in the past.
Here are the highlights of our trip:
1. Mark's homemade cinnamon buns for Sunday breakfast
| Kids watching Uncle Mark make breakfast |
| Kids enjoyed the hot tub |
4. Sunday afternoon hike
| Led by Jaelyn and Ava |
| Carsten found a baseball |
![]() |
| Trying to walk a straight line |
5. Go-carting
| Ready, Set, GO! |
| Some drivers |
| Daddy and his girls |
![]() |
| The outhouse that still worked |
| A barn |
| Dragon-like tree |
![]() |
| Super Ava |
| Daddy and Jaelyn |
| Ava comforting Savannah after she fell in the water |
| The whole group |
| Family photo |
![]() |
| The bad influence |
![]() |
| Monkey see, monkey do |
![]() |
| Like father, like daughter |
![]() |
| Copycat syndrome |
| Jaelyn the plant lover... but no picking wild flowers |
| Interesting tree |
![]() |
| Alex and Daniel |
Earthquake stimulator
Tornado Stimulator
Rock climbing
NASA Suit
Super-sized lite brite
Bed of Nails
Bubbles
8. Cades Cove
![]() |
| Ava singing in a church |
| Lots of deer |
![]() |
| Brian and Amy |
| My parents |
9. Gatlinburg
| Moonshine |
| Ice Cream |
Hope you enjoyed!

























No comments:
Post a Comment