Sunday, January 30, 2011

Birthdays and Snow

I am back again.  It has been a little while since I have last blogged.  My birthday has come and gone uneventful as normal.  I did make a trip to Port Huron with Brian, my friend Carol, and my brother-in-law Doug & sister-in-law Crystal for dinner and a little shopping.  The weather was snowy and I was glad I didn't have to drive.
Next up for birthdays….my precious miracle babies.  It is hard to believe but they are turning 3 on February 9th.
So this weekend we went to Sears Portrait Studios for their birthday photos.  These photos show their uniqueness and love for each other.  Enjoy the pictures.
Tough Little Things
We do love each other …. sometimes
Are we almost done??...
Ava
Jaelyn






So after our photo session, we headed to Maple City Golf Course to help rid our fears of snow.  Ava hates snow.  However, she did enjoy her time tobogganing. Well maybe not when daddy sent her down the hill by herself and letting her fall off the sled.  Nice daddy!
Family Affair 
Ava all smiles

Jaelyn concentrating 
Ava loving the GT Racer  
Jaelyn loving the snow!
One last time



2 comments:

  1. Awww! I remember when they were wee little babies! :3 They're so cute! Did Ava get over her fear of snow?
    -Alex

    ReplyDelete